Thursday, April 11, 2013

Baby Steps

I was on the top part of my trail when a dog came out onto the road. Missy started barking and pulling toward it, but when I said watch me she sat down and looked at me. *Cheers* Every time she looked away I clicked and treated. Yes, she did react, but I still existed to her so she listened. After the owner got his dog Missy was wired so I sat down, had her lay and I did some T-touch and massage on her to help her calm down. Than came the second challenge getting past my neighbors dogs. Luckily they weren’t out so I just worked on her Not staring at the house were the dogs live, she did good. After that I was doing a trick session in the yard and I noticed Copper(dog) was in my yard. I decided to continue training, Missy didn’t even notice him. *Cheers* 
From November 21, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment