Thursday, April 11, 2013

Meet me and Missy

Hi,
      I've started this blog to keep track of my ups and downs of getting past Missy's reactivity toward dogs, I also hope this blog will help others with there reactive dogs. I previously had this blog on wordpress, but I've decided to move it here because I feel it is easier for people to follow it will be able to reach more people.
About me: I'm 19 and I got interested in training when I got Missy, I was 12 at the time. I'm  a very outdoorsy person so I love going to places with Missy. I'm shy when it comes to people I don't know, but with people I do no I very talkative and outgoing.
About Missy: Missy is a sensitive dog and she is a bit of a velcro dog. Missy follows me around the house, if I leave a room she does to. Missy is also hyper, but thankfully she has an off button. She is intelligent and playful. She knows 70 tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment