Thursday, April 11, 2013

Back to Business


Today was mine and Missy’s first walk in 5 weeks. We were both really happy to get out of the house and get fresh air. I got lucky on the beginning of my walk because Koda, my neighbors dog wasn't outside like usual. I had her “watch me” when she looked at the place where Koda usually is.  When she looked at Koda’s usual spot and looked away on her on I treated her. On my way back there was a dog in it’s house behind a glass door barking I told Missy let’s go and she followed without a fuss, she only showed that she was aware that the dog was there. When we walked pass Koda’s house again to get back home she was there and I was not prepared so Missy went into a full blown reaction. Shame on me. :( It won’t happen again.
Have a good evening everyone. 
From January 29, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment