Thursday, April 11, 2013

Met Another Dog

Finally Missy has meet Copper, the trouble maker. He came running down my neighbors hill and Missy did start to spaz out, but I told her to sit she looked at me and I gave her a treat than she was totally chill. I squatted down so I would be on Copper level and tossed him some treats. He was comfortable smelling Missy, but he was jumpy when Missy tried to smell him after some coaxing with treats he felt comfortable and allowed Missy to smell him. I was so proud of Missy she was so chill about it and to up the Challenge Koda was on the hill in her yard barking(jealous that she couldn't say hi. Also Copper mounted Missy while she was sitting and all she did was jump around to where she was facing him, no bark or nip just a “what the heck are you doing look” Copper walked with us most of the way and Missy really didn't seem interested in Copper he might as well not have been there. It might be because the two or three times she barked than play bowed he ran so she was like “fine if you don’t want to play I don’t want to hang with you”. She pretty much ignored the three other dogs she has meet them(Weird) Maybe if I let her off in a fenced in play with my friends boxer(Tigerlily) She’ll play than. Just maybe it has to do with her being on leash.  I’ll post some pic later.
From March 10, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment