Sunday, April 28, 2013

Gone downhill some

Well you know how I had gotten Missy past 3 dogs 2 weeks ago without a problem well last week didn't go so well. I couldn't get Missy to take any treats. As we were approaching the dog Missy showed arousal ears forward tail high like this pic. She didn't react(park and pull to the dog) toward the dog until we were beside them. I stay as far away as I can which isn't much because the path is the size of a sidewalk or two. This reaction is a lot less worse than it used to be, but I'm sad that for some reason she stopped taking treats. But for some reason she still has a Horrible reaction when we walk past my neighbor walking his dog Koda, I can't get her attention even though I stay in the grass on the other side of the road. What to do??

No comments:

Post a Comment